Thursday, November 6, 2008

iphone

I was a little skeptical at first, but I have to say the iphone is quite an amazing piece of technology. Since I had to get a new phone for Japan, and the cheapest one was 300, I decided to spend 700 and get an iphone, with the hope of using it in the States as well. I have not been disappointed. This gadget has Japanese study apps, GPS tracking apps, mini-games, and web surfing abilities. I can watch movies on my iphone, I can listen to music while running on my iphone, I can post to my blog with my iphone, and I can send e-mails with my iphone. I am hooked; I don't think I can go back. The thing also gets points for a simplistic modern design and ease of use. Really, it is technology that can be used in many different ways. I thought Japanese cell phones would be cool, and they do have features like e-mail addresses and the ability to watch TV, but lots of people out here are pretty impressed with the iphone because it is all new and different.

2 comments:

Justin said...

Iphones!? Tell us about all the cool japanese robots you must be surrounded by all the time.

Justin said...

Robots! Now!