Sunday, November 2, 2008

Daily Life



Here are some pictures of my apartment. It is really small, but new and clean and it meets all my needs:







Outside:
My daily routine during the week is rather simple. I bike to Makino Jr. High School, which takes about 20 minutes. I assist with 2-4 English classes a day. I will conduct warm-ups or make a worksheet for the students to complete. Now that I am settled in and have an idea of what to expect, I will probably try to come up with some more involved and lengthy activities. The students are really well-behaved. They joke around a lot, but they are always willing to try new things. They are so active and have so many activities they are doing before and after school. For the most part they seem happy and willing to learn. I love my school's atmosphere and it is fun getting to know the teachers and students.




No comments: